The application period for the Class of 2017 is now closed. The next application period will begin in November 2017 for the Class of 2018.
Start Your Path to Leadership Here. Apply for the Class of 2017!
The District 6 Leadership program is designed to help you uncover your most effective leadership style, with established strategies and innovative approaches. Learn what it takes to be a leader, motivate others, and to move your career and organization forward. This program will help you evolve from manager to leader in your organization. Develop a leadership style. Learn how to use these skills to become a leader in your Association at a local and state level. This is a true career decision to extend your personal style, learn to lead and build alliances with other focused professionals.
Investing just 22 hours in this program will deliver an outstanding return on your investment. You will join a select group of leaders in District 6 that have gone on to lead and mentor others in their career development. Sign up today to grow professionally through the District 6 Leadership Institute!
Program Features Include:
- Interactive learning via seminars, guest speakers, industry experts, group discussions and leadership exercises
- Knowing yourself as a leader
- Learn how to use your leadership skills in multiple facets of your life
- Meet and form relationships with other leaders in your class, and our alumni
- Opportunities to share best practices and learn from other leaders
- Graduation event at the Florida Realtors® Convention in August
- What may be one of the best experiences of your career!
Want to know why 2012 NAR President Moe Veissi thinks you should apply? Watch this video.
Sessions 1-3 will run from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Lunch will be provided.
SESSION 1: Knowing Yourself as a Leader
Date: Thursday, February 9
Location: West Pasco Board of Realtors
SESSION 2: Foundation of Leadership
Date: Tuesday, April 4
Location: Greater Tampa Realtors
SESSION 3: Leadership Roles
Date: Thursday, June 22
Location: Pinellas Realtor Organization
SESSION 4: Leadership in Action & Graduation
Date: Thursday, August 17 (4:00 – 5:30pm with reception following)
Location: Florida Realtors Convention, Orlando
What are the requirements to participate in and graduate from the Leadership Institute?
* You must be a member of a Realtor Association in good standing, with no pending disciplinary action pending against you. The program is targeted to Realtor and Affiliate members of the District 6 Associations, but Realtor members from other Associations are also invited to apply.
* If you are a Realtor, you must have an active Real Estate license
* Both Realtors and Affiliate members are encouraged to apply
* Submit the online application, or print the application, complete and email it to FRDistrict6@gmail.com. Applications must be received by 5:00pm on Friday, January 13, 2017.
* If accepted, pay the $99 participation fee for primary and secondary members of District 6 Associations, or $125 for members of Associations outside District 6
* If accepted, attend ALL of the full day sessions
Have questions about the Leadership Institute? Contact us!
Katie Shotts, District 6 Staff Support
firstname.lastname@example.org or 727.216.3031
Christine Knighton, District 6 Leadership Institute 2017 Planning Committee Chair
email@example.com or 727.992.3077