Are you interested in marketing your products or services to our REALTOR® members? Affiliates can be any person or business interested in building relationships with our REALTOR® members, achieving visibility and gaining recognition in the REALTOR® community.
It’s not who you know – it’s who knows you. Let our 7,000+ REALTOR® members get to know you. Can your business benefit from marketing your products or services to them? Do you want to be a part of an innovative and active membership? If so, you would make a great Affiliate Business Partner!
As an Affiliate Business Partner, you are invited to take advantage of the many opportunities we provide you with. We value our Affiliates and encourage our REALTOR® members to do the same. Click here for a printable version of the Affiliate member benefits.
Types of Membership:
Primary Affiliate Business Partner
The one main point of contact at a business.
$260 annually, pro-rated monthly (Membership will be valid from the time you join through the end of the calendar year)
- A PRO Affiliate branded name tag with your name and company name on it upon completion of an Affiliate Orientation session
- An ad displayed on the TVs in our building
- SavvyCard basic service – take your networking and referral capabilities to the next level
- A place in our Affiliate Spotlight – showcase your business in our building, on our homepage and Facebook and have your contact information listed in the weekly e-newsletters that get sent to our entire membership.
- Ability to place your business cards in our building
- Hundreds of chances to sponsor classes/events – speak to our members face-to-face!
- Your profile and website link on the Affiliate section of our website
- A listing in our printed ‘Affiliate Directory and REALTOR® Resource Guide’ upon dues renewal
- Listed in the monthly PROTech Reports
- Subscription to our weekly e-newsletters and PROView Monthly newsletter
- Use of our meeting rooms/auditorium at a discounted rate
- Opportunity to educate our REALTOR® members on your area of expertise
- Affiliate meetings are held regularly to help you stay in the loop with the program. Networking and business development training are a part of these meetings.
- The networking opportunities are priceless – building relationships is one of the most successful ways to grow your business and increase your sales.
Secondary Affiliate Business Partner
A person associated with, or employed by, an active Primary Affiliate Business Partner.
$60 annually (Membership will be valid from the time you join through the end of the calendar year)
This level of membership was designed to be an affordable way for multiple employees of a company to participate in marketing their company through PRO. Example: Bank ABC’s main (Primary) Affiliate member is Jim. Jim wants 3 of his banker colleagues to participate in the Affiliate Program and help him with sponsorships and events. Those 3 would become Secondary Affiliates.
Click here to complete the membership application online*
*Please allow 2-3 business days for processing. You must attend one Affiliate Orientation session within two months of joining. These sessions are held at 9:00 a.m. prior to the second Affiliate meeting of every month, and last until 10:15 a.m. Check the meeting schedule here. You will be assigned an Affiliate Mentor that will help you assimilate into the Affiliate Program. See Affiliate Guidelines for details.
Do you have questions about Affiliate membership?
Contact Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org or (727) 216-3034