Are you a Realtor® interested in international knowledge?
Get educated! Here are some things you can do:
Start off on the right foot – join the Pinellas International Council and volunteer for a Committee.
Then, the Top Eleven:
1. Explore NAR’s website for international info: http://www.realtor.org/global
2. Earn the CIPS designation: http://www.realtor.org/global/cips
3. Explore FR’s website for international info: http://www.floridarealtors.org/global
4. Attend the NAR Convention: http://www.realtor.org/convention.nsf/
5. Attend International Day at the FR Convention: http://convention.floridarealtors.org/
6. Join a local International Chamber of Commerce and get involved:
7. Go to another county’s International Council meeting or International event:
8. Go to PIC Social Networking and Cultural Awareness events – look for regular announcements from PRO
9. Attend NAR’s Midyear Legislative Meetings and Trade Expo: http://www.realtor.org/midyear.nsf
10. Go on another county’s International Trade Mission: https://www.floridarealtors.org/NewsAndEvents/International-Events.cfm
11. Buying In – An Analysis of International Homebuyers in Florida: http://www.floridataxwatch.org/Research.aspx