The REALTOR® Professional Development Scholarship (RPDS) program was formed by a partnership of the Pinellas REALTOR® Foundation and the Affiliate Business Partners of the Pinellas REALTOR® Organization (PRO). The program will provide financial awards to help PRO members cover the costs of NAR approved designation and certification courses taken at PRO. These awards are generally 25% to 50% of the course cost.
An applicant is eligible to receive one scholarship award per 12 month period. The number of scholarships awarded will be at the discretion of the Committee based on their review of available funding levels. Scholarship recipients will be selected based upon specific criteria.
To meet eligibility criteria for the scholarships, the applicant:
- Must be a member in good standing of the Pinellas REALTOR® Organization,
- Must complete and submit online (no paper copies will be accepted) application found below,
- Must not have received any RPDS award during the 12 months prior to the application date.
Application and award process:
- Fill out application (below) and submit
- You will be notified of the results of the application via U.S. Mail
- If you are selected to receive a scholarship, you must register and pay for the class at least 2 weeks prior to the class date
- Once you have completed the class, you will receive your scholarship award via check