Have you completed your 2013-2016 Quadrennial Ethics Training yet? Now is the time! By completing this class, you will comply with the National Association of Realtors® mandate that all Realtors® must complete the training once every four years. The current quadrennial cycle runs from January 1, 2013, through December 31, 2016 and is known as “C4”.
Check to see if you’ve taken the class:
NAR keeps track of your Code of Ethics education history. This automatically updates when you take the class through NAR. If you’ve taken the class anywhere else, you must notify PRO (email email@example.com) with your proof of completion in order to receive credit for the quadrennial.
- Go to www.realtor.org
- Click ‘Sign In/Register’ (top right corner of screen) and sign in with your username and password (this may be different from your MLS/NRDS ID)
- Click ‘My Account’ then ‘Manage Account’ (top right corner of screen)
- Click ‘View your Education Records (NRDS)’
- At that screen, click ‘View My Education Records.’ This is where it would show if you completed the training. It would show a year and “C4” after it if you completed it during this cycle. EXAMPLE: 2013C4
Ways to complete your mandatory training:
- Online through NAR (FREE, mandatory exam, does not earn a CE Credit): Click here. This is the most efficient way to fulfill the requirement, as you will immediately receive credit upon completion. You must login with your NAR username and password, which may be different from your NRDS/MLS ID.
- Online ($20 or $15, mandatory exam, earns CE credit): Click here, then click “3 Hour Ethics Course” or “4 Hour Quadrennial Ethics Course”. You MUST submit proof of completion to PRO.
- In Person at PRO ($19.95, no exam, earns CE credit): Click here to access the calendar and register. A variety of dates are available.