Steps to Join
Step 1 – Activate your license with your broker
Step 2 – Complete online application
- New members will pay dues and fees at the time of application.
- Reinstating, transferring or secondary members will be emailed a link to make payment online.
Step 3 – Fulfill the class requirements
- Once payment is made and processed you will receive a “Welcome to PRO” email message that will include your member ID and password. It will also notify you of when you are scheduled for the PROStart Member Orientation. This class is held the second Wednesday of each month at PRO 4590 Ulmerton Road Clearwater, FL 33762. Anti-Trust and Fair Housing requirement will be fulfilled with the completion of PROStart Member Orientation. This must be completed within 60 days of application.
- You must complete the National Association of Realtors® Code of Ethics course within 60 days of application.You have two options to complete this requirement:
- You may complete a free online course offered by the National Association of Realtors® at www.realtor.org. Use your NRDS number or your first and last name to register and take the course. This course allows you to sign in and out until the course is completed. If you have any questions while in the course, please contact NAR at 1-800-874-6500 directly for assistance.
- PRO offers Code of Ethics 3 hour classroom-style courses that are held every two months. You can register for Code of Ethics Courses by going to our Education/Events Calendar. This course costs $19.95 and you must be registered to attend.
- My Florida Regional MLS requires that you complete the MLS Basic and MLS Compliance 101 classes. If you will be entering/modifying your own listings you must also complete the Adding & Modifying Listings class*. These requirements must be completed within 60 days of application. Instructor based classes are regularly held at PRO, as well as online.
- To register for the online MLS Basic class, go to www.MFRMLSUniversity.com.
- To register for the online “webinar” MLS Compliance 101 or Adding & Modifying Listings class, go to www.gopherit.mfrmls.com *Webinars must be taken online at a preset date and time.
- To register for the live instructor based version of these classes at PRO, go to our Education/Events calendar and click on a date and time. These classes do fill up quickly so make sure to register!
*After completing the Adding & Modifying Listings class, your broker will need to modify My Florida Regional MLS To authorize permission to add and modify listings
Step 4 – Access the Supra lockbox system