Steps to Join
Step 1 – Activate your license with your broker
Step 2 – Complete online application
New member – Newly licensed or have never had membership at a board, Click here. Note: New members will pay dues and fees at time of application.
Reinstating Membership – Past Pinellas Realtor® Organization member who wish to reinstate membership, Click here.
Note: If you have had membership at another board since you left PRO we will need a Letter of Good Standing from that board. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive the letter a invoice will be emailed to you.
Transferring Membership – Had Realtor® membership at another board and wish to join the Pinellas Realtor® Organization, Click here.
Note: Letter of Good Standing is required from your past board. Send to email@example.com. Once we receive the letter a invoice will be emailed to you.
Secondary Membership – Has membership at another board but also wishes to join the Pinellas Realtor® Organization, Click here.
Note: Letter of Good Standing is required from your primary board. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive the letter a invoice will be emailed to you.
Are you looking for MLS ONLY membership?
Effective July 1, 2018 there is a change to the MLS policy. We are at this time honoring this new policy. To be MLS only your broker must have My Florida Regional MLS through us. You also must have membership at another board and get MLS elsewhere. We must have a Letter of Good Standing from your board stating you are in good standing and have MLS through them. Send to email@example.com. Please make a note in the last field of the application stating that you want MLS only.
Please allow two business days to process application once payment is receive.
Step 3 – Fulfill the class requirements
- Once payment is made and processed you will receive a “Welcome to PRO” email message that will include your member ID and password. It will also notify you of when you are scheduled for the PROStart Member Orientation. This class is held the second Wednesday of each month at PRO 4590 Ulmerton Road Clearwater, FL 33762. Anti-Trust and Fair Housing requirement will be fulfilled with the completion of PROStart Member Orientation. This must be completed within 60 days of application.
- You must complete the National Association of Realtors® Code of Ethics course within 60 days of application.You have two options to complete this requirement:
- You may complete a free online course offered by the National Association of Realtors® at www.realtor.org. Use your NRDS number or your first and last name to register and take the course. This course allows you to sign in and out until the course is completed. If you have any questions while in the course, please contact NAR at 1-800-874-6500 directly for assistance.
- PRO offers Code of Ethics 3 hour classroom-style courses that are held every two months. You can register for Code of Ethics Courses by going to our Education/Events Calendar. This course costs $19.95 and you must be registered to attend.
- My Florida Regional MLS requires that you complete the MLS Basic and MLS Compliance 101 classes. If you will be entering/modifying your own listings you must also complete the Adding & Modifying Listings class*. These requirements must be completed within 60 days of application. Instructor based classes are regularly held at PRO, as well as online.
- To register for the online MLS Basic class, go to www.MFRMLSUniversity.com.
- To register for the online “webinar” MLS Compliance 101 or Adding & Modifying Listings class, go to www.gopherit.mfrmls.com *Webinars must be taken online at a preset date and time.
- To register for the live instructor based version of these classes at PRO, go to our Education/Events calendar and click on a date and time. These classes do fill up quickly so make sure to register!
*After completing the Adding & Modifying Listings class, your broker will need to modify My Florida Regional MLS To authorize permission to add and modify listings
Step 4 – Access the Supra lockbox system