MLS Listing Transfers
How to move a listing between brokers
Stellar MLS will NOT transfer active listings
You have two options:
- Withdraw the listings prior to filling out the agent transfer form and re-input them after your agent transfer process is complete, with the approval of the originating and receiving brokers.
- This is the only option available when transferring from one board to another.
- Listings cannot be transferred between associations.
- Once you change offices, you will not be able to edit listings assigned to your former brokerage.
- Engage PRO/CPRO to transfer your listings.
Fees vary depending on total amount of listings to be transferred. See below for pricing:
If you decide to have PRO/CPRO transfer your listings*:
- Submit payment to transfer your listings (using the form below)
- Fill out the PRO/CPRO Listing Transfer Form and have both brokers sign.
- Scan and email completed transfer form(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org. *Listings cannot be transferred from one association to another. Those listings must be withdrawn and relisted.