Are you a Realtor® interested in international knowledge?
Get educated! Here are some things you can do:
Start off on the right foot – join the Pinellas International Council and volunteer for a Committee.
Then, the Top Eleven:
1. Explore NAR’s website for international info: http://www.realtor.org/global
2. Earn the CIPS designation: http://www.realtor.org/global/cips
3. Explore FR’s website for international info: http://www.floridarealtors.org/global
4. Attend the NAR Convention: http://www.realtor.org/convention.nsf/
5. Attend International Day at the FR Convention: http://convention.floridarealtors.org/
6. Join a local International Chamber of Commerce and get involved:
7. Go to another county’s International Council meeting or International event:
- Tampa – International Council (TBIREC)
- Sarasota – Global Business Council (GBC)
- Orlando – Global Real Estate Council of Orlando
8. Go to PIC Social Networking and Cultural Awareness events – look for regular announcements from PRO
9. Attend NAR’s Midyear Legislative Meetings and Trade Expo: http://www.realtor.org/midyear.nsf
10. Join the Pinellas International Council’s Trade Mission Committee and help plan our next trade mission for 2018. Contact the chairman of the PIC Trade Mission Committee—Annalisa Weller at AnnalisaWeller1@gmail.com
11. Buying In – An Analysis of International Homebuyers in Florida: http://www.floridataxwatch.org/Research.aspx
12. Real Estate Practices Around the World – Real estate practices vary from country to country. It is important to be educated in the practices in those countries so you can best prepare your clients for the process. Click on the link below to find the real estate practices and general guidelines for different countries.