Supra & Keyboxes
Supra Tech Support Hotline: 1-877-699-6787
Available 7 days a week, 9:00 am to 10:00 pm EST
The Supra System makes it easy for showing agents to access properties and for listing agents to track activity at client properties. Showing alerts, productivity tools, and listing activity reports are advantages of the Supra System that create sales opportunities for agents. Unlike combination locks, every Keybox access is documented both in the Keybox and in the secure SupraWEB database.
As a member of PRO/CPRO, you are not required to lease a Supra key, but if you use another member’s key, you and that member will face a $5,000 fine. Please note only REALTOR® members and Affiliate members (home inspectors, pest control or licensed drone photographers, only) can lease a Supra eKEY.
As a Supra keyholder you will have access to Keyboxes in Pinellas, Hillsborough, Pasco, Sarasota, Manatee, Venice, Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte and Hernando counties. For access to other counties, contact PRO/CPRO member services at 727-347-7655.
Note: A $50.00 activation fee is required to start or restart a key account with Supra.
Once the application is complete, a text message will be sent with instructions to complete the eKEY activation within 5 days.
Use your smartphone or tablet as your Keybox key. Most Android, and Apple phones are compatible. Some tablets are compatible also. . Click here to see exactly which devices are compatible.
COST: eKEY service is a monthly fee of $15.85, and a $50 activation fee is required to start or restart a key account with Supra. Monthly fee will be pulled from an account on file with Supra.
Click here to view helpful documents and quick videos to help you maximize your eKEY’s potential.
- To prevent a delay in the processing of your application, please make sure your license is “current and active” with your broker. You can verify this by searching your license number here: Licensing Portal – License Search (myfloridalicense.com) Click on your name then “View Related License Information”. Displayed will be your office license number, status (should be current/active), office name and effective date. If your license is not current and active with the office contact your broker. Your broker can instantly update your information with the DBPR at www.myfloridalicense.com.
- Have your payment ready at the end of the application.
- Click here to view the current fees.
- To search for your office in the application, click on “Select an Office” and under office name put ONLY THE FIRST LETTER of your office name and submit. You will then get a dropdown menu to select from.
- Once we have finished processing your application, you will receive a welcome email which contains your NRDS number and login credentials for PRO/CPRO and Stellar MLS. Your NRDS number will be your username for both. You will also receive information on your class requirements. All classes must be completed in 60 days.
- Please allow two business days for Stellar MLS to add you to their system.
- Dues and fees are not refundable.
- Click here to fill out the New Member Application
Bluetooth Supra Keybox
A Keybox is a device affixed to a property that is being marketed by a REALTOR®. It contains keys that are used to gain access to the property. The Keybox is only accessible through the use of an eKEY app using Bluetooth technology. Unlike combination locks, every Keybox access is documented both in the Keybox and in the secure SupraWEB database.
Keyboxes are available for purchase for $123.00 at PRO/CPRO from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday, or contact Membership at 727-347-7655 and select option 2 for instructions on how to obtain a Keybox. Helpful Note: It is recommended for all supra subscribers/Realtors to make a copy of the listing key for emergencies in case the Keybox jams and you need to get back into the listing property
If you are purchasing a used Keybox from another PRO/CPRO member, you must fill out the Keybox transfer form and submit it to PRO/CPRO so that it can be put into your name. Click here for the form.
If you want to transfer a Keybox to or from another organization, please click here and fill out this “Lockbox Transfer Form 2”.
Please note: If the association where the Keyboxes are from is out of state, please contact that association to make sure they are in POD 1. If not, the Keybox cannot be transferred.
All Keybox transfer forms can be sent to email@example.com. Please allow two business days to process.
How to obtain key and open shackle:
Changing shackle code:
What is Supra?
Supra tech support hotline:
Available 7 days a week, 9 am to 10 pm EST
View helpful documents and quick videos to maximize your eKEY’s potential.
Click here to gain access.
In SupraWEB you will be able to manage your lockboxes, run reports, email showing agents, and more.
Click here for SupraWEB.