2022 Board of Directors Election Information
What does it take to serve on the Board of Directors?
Are you a leader who engages in strategic thinking and understands real estate industry issues? Or maybe you have the ability to inspire others and engage them in building a strong real estate community. Perhaps you like to build consensus in groups and enjoy nurturing networks. Maybe your strength lies in financial and business expertise or understanding emerging technology with an eye on how it can help in real estate. If you do, it is time to consider service on the PRO/CPRO Board of Directors.
The PRO/CPRO Board of Directors operates in a manner designed to make effective use of director creativity, productivity, and time resources. Directors are expected to focus on the big picture while creating a vibrant real estate community with solutions to the issues and challenges facing the membership. The role of director is to develop association policy and to ensure healthy resources for now and in the future.
The Nominating Committee has the task of seeking a slate of candidates for 2022. The vacant positions are President-Elect (PRO), Chapter Chair-Elect (CPRO) Secretary (PRO), Treasurer (PRO), and four Directors: two for PRO and two for CPRO.
Members who are interested in being interviewed for potential candidacy should complete the Consent to Serve Form now available (below on this page). Anyone interested in being selected to serve on the Board of Directors must also complete the Leadership Institute this year or in a prior year or attend the Association Business Plan Session Qualifications required by the bylaws to serve on the Board of Directors:
- Be a member in good standing, with dues paid by April 30, 2021
- Complete the PRO Business Plan class or the District Leadership Institute
- Complete and submit the Consent to Serve Form by June 30, 2021
- Be interviewed by the Nominating Committee on July 26, 2021
The nomination and election timetable:
- Consent to Serve Forms available on Web site June 7, 2021
- Business Plan class TBD
- Consent to Serve forms due at PRO June 30, 2021
- Nominating Committee candidate interviews July 26, 2021
- Nominating Committee slate posted on the website July 30, 2021
- Nomination by Petition due at August 10, 2021
- Voting online via Association Voting September 10-15, 2021
- Annual meeting and election results September 17, 2021
There are many challenges and exciting times ahead. PRO/CPRO needs members committed to strengthening the real estate profession and providing business tool to help members achieve success.
Board positions that are continuing their term(s)
President of the Board:
- Manuela Hendrickson (this position was elected last year)
- Glen Richard (the current year’s President automatically fills this position)
- Cody Limberger (serving the second year of a two-year term)
- Mark Middleton (serving the second year of a two-year term)
- Corina Silva (serving the second year of a two-year term)
- Linda Wilson (serving the second year of a two-year term)
- Frank Bazail (appointed based on Broker status of the largest firm)
- Fred Hintenberger (appointed based on Broker Status of the largest firm)
- Alexander Jansen (appointed based on Broker Status of the largest firm)
- James Schanz (appointed based on Broker status of the largest firm)
CPRO Chapter Chair:
- Robert Barnes (this position was elected last year)