One of PRO/CPRO’s missions is to strengthen the relationship between the association and the broker community, and we hope this resource is one way we can work toward that objective. Together we can build a more professional, educated, and connected brokerage community in Pinellas and Pasco Counties.
Visit our Education & Events Calendar to see all available upcoming listings and to register.
Broker Profitability and Productivity Series
These events include Broker-specific training or topic! You’ll receive exclusive, timely information and network in a Broker-only setting. We will always strive to provide content that will help you run your business.
For brokers and office managers ONLY. FREE for PRO/CPRO broker members.
More than just an orientation and onboarding session, Broker Essentials introduces new brokers to pertinent people, tools, and strategies. Whether you’re a first-time broker or a broker transferring from another association, Broker Essentials a MUST. This session may be included as part of a Broker Profitability and Productivity Series session.
A well-educated broker community makes for a more professional broker community. National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Designations and Certifications help you take your brokerage to the next level. Expect more from your agents by being the example! Because you know the benefits of education, that makes it easier for you to motivate your agents to achieve their own professional development goals.
PRO/CPRO offers several courses either specifically for, or recommended for, brokers.
- Graduate, Realtor® Institute (GRI) designation is the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation. In today’s competitive business environment, it often takes more than just motivation and initiative to succeed. Earning the GRI designation is a way to stand out to prospective home buyers and sellers as a Realtor® who has gained in-depth knowledge on technical subjects as well as the fundamentals of real estate. Brokers who complete GRI 200 and GRI 300 will receive 60 hours of Broker post-licensing credit. GRI Series classes at PRO (the 200 and 300 series are especially good for Brokers)
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR) for Brokers gives you an opportunity to understand how agents innocently place the brokerage in jeopardy by commingling client and customer services that creates extreme legal liability for the firm. This ABR course is essential for Broker/Owner/Managers so that they realize that with proper training and awareness, most liability can be easily alleviated and agents can effectively and profitably represent clients on the company’s behalf.
- Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB) is one of the most respected and relevant designations offered in real estate business management and is awarded to Realtors® who have completed advanced educational and professional requirements. CRB Designees are better positioned to streamline operations, integrate new technology and apply new trends and business strategies.
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) is an excellent opportunity for Brokers, Owners and Managers to understand how their agents can better represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace. Profitability for the firm only happens when agents can effectively demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients. In addition, agents often place the brokerage at risk when they don’t understand and comply with state license laws or apply the Code of Ethics. Gain a comprehensive overview of the transaction – from listing to close – and the potential risks and liabilities that can be averted with training and awareness.
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) will benefit Brokers by giving you an overview and honest picture of the life stages and needs of your maturing clients, and your maturing agents. The Senior Real Estate Specialist Course is helping agents service their clients with better knowledge about the legal and transitional needs of a maturing client base. When agents can serve these clients well, the process can be more efficient and less stress for everyone, enabling agents to help more clients and feel confident in the process.
Log in to your account to access your office info.
View all upcoming classes and events on PRO/CPRO’s calendar.
TIP: To see only broker-specific classes, filter by category “Brokers Only”. For classes on becoming a broker, filter by category “Track: Broker/Team”.
YoY monthly reports, daily 4-week snapshot reports, and videos covering multiple Tampa Bay counties.
Closed group. Please ask permission to join and you will be approved.
You will be asked to login using your NRDS number and MLS password. Updates can be made to your nickname, mailing address, email address, web page, phone number, languages spoken, and real estate specialty.
Allow two days for processing.
Brokers Office Information Change Form. This form must be signed by broker and faxed to membership at 727-231-8060 or email to email@example.com. Name change must show on the DBPR website www.myfloridalicense.com. This must be the office license on record with CPRO/PRO. Allow two business days for processing.
Affiliate Business Partners:
Affiliate Business Partners do not need to notify DBPR. Please contact Kim Simmons, Vice President of Communications & Affiliate Relations.
Update must be completed on the DBPR website www.myfloridalicense.com. Please have outgoing and incoming broker send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating what changes they are requesting for the office and if the outgoing broker is remaining a member. If they are remaining a member state what office. If the new broker is not a member of our organization please call 1-727-347-7655 option 2 to get further instructions on joining.
Agent must be removed from the office by the broker on the DBPR website www.myfloridalicense.com. You must be registered on the DBPR website. Once the agent has been removed, please email us a request to remove the agent to email@example.com. If the agent has a Supra key please have them call PRO/CPRO for instructions.
National Association of REALTORS®
NAR’s Broker resources, news, tips, tools, and events.
Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 4:45pm
Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday & Sunday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
A complete and updated look at all the laws and requirements brokers and brokerages must follow in the state of Florida.
Here’s what you’ll need to do to become a broker or associate broker in Florida.
• DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act)
• NAR® Policy 8.0 Clear Cooperation
REAL Trends magazine
As a broker benefit, we’ll send you REAL Trends magazine every month. Read expert analysis and insights, statistics, news, and articles that are vital to your business.