Looking for Dues FAQS? Click here to view.
Membership to PRO is voluntary and based on the membership of the broker that you are affiliated with. When your broker joined PRO he or she agreed that every licensee who affiliates with him/her will also join PRO. If as an affiliated licensee you decide not to be a member, your broker’s dues obligation will be increased to reflect the addition of a non-member licensee. Refer to the PRO bylaws, Article X Section 3B
- Follow this link.
- You will be asked to login using your NRSD number and MLS password. Updates can be made to your nickname, mailing address, email address, web page, phone number, languages spoken and Real Estate Specialty.
- Allow one day for processing.
- Update Office Information:
- Form must be signed by broker and faxed to membership at 727-231-8060.
- Name change must show on the DBPR website www.myfloridalicense.com. This must be the office license on record with PRO..
- Allow two business days for processing
Update must be completed on the DBPR website www.myfloridalicense.com. Fax letter with signature from outgoing and incoming broker stating change in broker of record to 727-231-8060. Allow two business days for processing.
Please email your certificate to email@example.com to verify your designation. This information will be added to our searchable membership directory.
Agent must be removed from the office by the broker on the DBPR website www.myfloridalicense.com. You must be registered for the DBPR website. (Click Here for instructions) Once the agent has been removed please email us a request to remove the agent to firstname.lastname@example.org If the agent has a Supra key please have them call PRO for instructions.
The Realtors® Political Action Committee (RPAC) is your best investment to protect your real estate career. Through your voluntary contribution, you join thousands of your peers across the state and the nation in influencing long-term growth and stability of the real estate profession. RPAC supports and educates pro-Realtor® candidates on legislative issues that impact your business most. It is also used to support or defend against ballot issues important to Realtors®. RPAC ensures the Realtor® position is heard and that you have a seat at the table. If you are involved and supporting RPAC, you help prevent bad legislation, crippling regulations, and rules that put unreasonable demands on your business. Join the team and support RPAC today.